I was impressed when I saw this latest fling from VMware. This add-on provides detailed performance stats through the Web Client GUI, previously ESXTOP was only accessible through the command line. All flings are in a ‘experimental technical preview state’ but this is a handy one to see in the future.
If you have not used ESXTOP for performance stats before, I suggest you take a look at this fantastic guide on how to interpret them – click here.
- Separate tabs for CPU, memory, network and disk performance statistics
- Flexible batch output
- Flexible counter selection
- Advanced data grid for displaying stats (sortable columns, expandable rows, etc.)
- Configurable refresh rate
- VM-only stats
- Embedded tooltip for counter description
Click here to download the plug-in.